Sunday, November 22, 2009

There's no place like Home!



It's the night before we leave, our bags are packed, and we have said all of our goodbyes. It has been a wild last few weeks. I realize that I am not only lucky because I can take this adventure, but mainly for the great family and friends that we have and will be coming back to. There is no better example of this then the Annual Boyz Thanksgiving Feast that Mat, Charlie, and I went to last night. This gathering of male friends has been happening every year for twenty seven years, not a bad tradition. Bill Parr's farm is the perfect venue and the Whitmore boys always have a special speech. Jack Jr. did it by memory this year, and it was one of the best.
Sally and I are so appreciative of all the encouragement that we have gotten from everyone and we look forward to sharing our trip with you. First stop, Los Angeles.





1 comment:

  1. my skype name is adgassett...let me know when you've got yours set-up

    ReplyDelete